We are recruiting agency from gulf countries, United Arab Emirates
Oil & Gas
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Oct 31, 2017
Job Posting Date:
Oct 22, 2017
Shutdown Manager (Project Operations) – Contract – Saudi Arabia
Role: Shutdown Manager (Project Operations)
Duration: 2 years
Location: Saudi Arabia
Working Hours: Sun – Thurs / 8 hours per day
Package: 11 000 Saudi Riyal / $2 800 per month (Tax Free) + Paid Overtime + Accommodation + food + medical + life insurance + transportation + 20 days paid annual leave + annual flights back home
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Equivalent
Minimum 15-20 years of experience in the Plant / Process Industry with preferred experience Projects Shutdown / Turnaround / Lump sum Turnkey (LSTK).
• Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry.
• Excellent in English both in oral and written communication skills.
• Must have excellent overall working knowledge related to large and medium-size shutdowns – a background in working for industrial services is a distinct advantage.
• Good Leadership skills with the ability to motivate prioritize resolve problems and contribute to the maintenance of highly technical workforce.
• Should have strong leadership as well as project management skills.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
• Ensure safety aspects of all projects comply with HSE policies and procedures.
• Plan; allocate resources, manpower, and equipment for projects.
• Liaison with department heads and top management on project execution.
• Should have experience of Mechanical Fabrication and repair work for Tanks, Vessels Piping etc as engineering/fabrication drawings.
• Should have basic knowledge of engineering code ASME / API / ISO and engineering drawing and datasheets.
• Should have the strong technical knowledge to support shutdown preparation and execution as per award.
• Capable to review and remark scope of work as per allocated packages.
• Should have experience in Leadership with team composing of Supervisors, Foremen, and Mechanical Crews. Ability to improve the knowledge and skills of self and others.
• Should experience to compliance to safety, Health, and Environmental objectives and regulations.
• Working experience and knowledge of Manpower Supervision, multiple engineering disciplines related to the plant/process industry, safety and incident prevention in a construction and heavy maintenance environment.
• Should have experience and capacity for coordination of planning, procurements, QC, TPI and engineering dept. (Internal & Client).
• Strong experience in understanding, monitor and control the project schedule in terms of time and cost calculation during execution
• Lead and manage the contracting strategy of execution of site turnarounds.
• Should have strong conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to gather information assesses alternate solutions and consequences and implement solutions.
• Responsible for the continuous improvement of the turnaround management process.
If you are interested please reply with an updated CV along with the answers to the questions below quoting JSSMPO:
1. What is your age?
2. What is your nationality?
3. What type of QUALIFICATION do you have?
4. Are you single or married?
5. If you are married are you aware that this is a residential position (full time in SAUDI) and if so will you wife/partner relocate with you?
6. Do you have children?
7. How old are your children (Do they require schooling)?
8. If you take the job will your children relocate with you?
9. What is your notice period / when can you begin?
10. Please confirm that you have read and are willing to accept the proposed salary package as it is not negotiable?
11. If required are you willing to accept the role of single status / leave your family back in India or your country of residence?